OC Website Change Request

Use this form to report technical/usability issues or content updates that cannot be completed by department web editors. 

Most departments have designated web editors who can make basic content changes to the website. If you are unsure if your department has a web editor who can complete this request, submit it here and it will get forwarded to the appropriate person. 

To begin – click the request service button.

Request Service


Service ID: 2434
Tue 6/14/22 11:34 AM
Thu 4/18/24 12:42 PM